- Reading, speaking, writing, singing, golfing, mountain climbing, my family and dog.
- A student of the book "A Course in Miracles" for over 20 years.
- How the Jesus story was a continuation of ancient pagan mysteries.
- Gnosticism as the foundation of Christianity.
- Effects of Calvinistic Puritanism on our culture.
- The Theosophical Society of American
A short biography of my life:
- Born in 1943 in Westfield, raised on a farm in Sherman, NY.
- Graduated from Bob Jones University in 1965.
- Graduated from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in 1971.
- Deeply affected by Fr. Anthony De Mello lectures in 1986 at Le Moyne College.
- Visited Ashrams in India in 1987 with a grant from SFTS. Resulted in dissertation titled, "Solitude: Door to Self-Knowledge and Empowerment."
- Awarded a Doctorate of Ministry from San Francisco Theological Seminary in 1990.
- Pastor of three Presbyterian Churches in Pennsylvania and New York.
- Pastor at the Wayside Presbyterian Church in Hamburg, NY for 33 years.
- Pastor Emeritus of Wayside Presbytery Church since June, 2011.
- Married to Naomi for over 46 years with four children, eight grandchildren.
- Member of the Theosophical Society.
- My Dissertation, "Solitude as a Door to Disclosure and Empowerment," was published in 1990. It is available for download in four parts: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.
- Presently finishing memoirs on my journey from fundamentalism/traditionalism to freedom and an inclusive, universal spirituality.